Driven by the philosophy of Vini, Vedi, Vici (Julius Caesar) – I came, I saw and I conquered, Synergy – an institute of Civil Services Examination (CSE) was founded and led under the able guidance of its founder Mr. Mahendra Kumar Mohanty. The institute was founded in 2004 and worked hard to establish itself as a premier institution in the field of CSE, with recognition all over India. His efforts couldn’t have been possible without the support of Ms. Swastika Mohanty and Mr. Ashis Mohanty.
Since its inception, the institution has helped more than 3500 students to get selected into the Civil Services including I.A.S., I.F.S., I.P.S., and other Central/ State services. Over the years, our students have secured top positions amongst the first five successful candidates.
Going a step forward, Okkal in association with Synergy institute for civil services is now introducing – Synergy Raftaar. This new platform enables a student to prepare for civil services at their fingertip. Synergy Raftaar has been conceptualized to provide unmatched learning opportunities to millions of students who otherwise are unable to go for regular classroom coaching, at their doorstep.
We are providing well – researched strategy, personalised coaching, online test series and online assessment feature, video tutorials and relevant and comprehensive guidance from the experts to ensure better learning and higher rate of success for Civil Services aspirants. Keeping in mind the constantly revising and evolving pattern of civil services examination, we keep up – dating our content and modify our strategy accordingly. We also have guest columns and regular write – ups from our faculty, which will enrich the students learning and preparation process.
Synergy Raftaar offers the best study material and assessment techniques by the most sought after faculty – Mr. M. K. Mohanty.
- To provide quality study material, online/ offline tests series, assessment techniques, expert guidance, video tutorials at student’s fingertip;
- To develop amongst its students a competitive attitude towards the competitive exams along with sound academic basics with the help of quality teaching and individual attention;
- To provide the students with competent and committed faculty, and one – to – one interaction at fingertip;
- To not only “train” the students for civil services, but to make them an effective members of the community as well;
- To provide relevant and comprehensive guidance to the students at the comforts of their home;
- To spread this knowledge of preparation for civil services available in every corner of India;
- To inspire students and equip them with techniques required by civil service aspirants;
- To instill conviction and confidence to cross all barriers of learning with everlasting faith in their capacity.
CONTACT DETAILS: 9870146185, 011-25744391; Email – firstname.lastname@example.org